View Profile MagicalMysticVA

All 7 Art Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Heya, I love this. I was always a fan of Gwen. I'm a voice actress and was wondering if I could make voice overs with these short comics, if not that's fine and keep up the good work!

RelatedGuy responds:

I'll be frank, I'm not sure what you're planning to do there, but - sure, go ahead, you're welcome. Feel free to use my art for whatever you want.

Love itt XD Amazing job ^^ I do voice over projects and was wondering if you were okay with comic dubs of your comics, if not that's fine.

Oohhh love thisss ^^ I do voice over and was wondering if you were okay with comic dubs of your comics, if not that's fine.

She's so cute~

How cute ^^ I do voice over and was wondering if you were okay with comic dubs of your comics, if not that's totally fine.

figgotry responds:

I just read this, sorry. And yeah, sure go ahead.

Amazing job ^^ I do voice over and was wondering if you were okay with comic dubs of your comics, if not that's fine.

LewdFroggo responds:

Sure, just remember to credit me and you're all good.

Nice ^^ Hey there, do you give permission to dub your comic(s)

kanashiipanda responds:

Hello, I don't mind dubs as long as it's not any of the Book of Lust comics (at least for now) and as long as you credit me as the creator of the comic.

Also, sorry for the late response, lol.

I'm Mystic; the cutesy magical girl NSFW Voice Actress/Lewd VR Streamer. I will voice anything for 15 cents per word ^^

Mystic @MagicalMysticVA